A well established Commercial and Residential landscape company with over 20 years servicing the Atlanta area is searching for a Business Developer to focus on selling services to Commercial clients.
Business Developer will be responsible for generating new commercial landscape service opportunities targeting Commercial properties, Property
Management Firms, REIT’s, Business Parks, Retail, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
An ideal candidate is someone who has been in the green industry with experience selling these types of services in the Atlanta market with a successful background.
This is a new business development role so the ability to identify targets, create leads, make introductions, bid on jobs, negotiate and close sales opportunities and be active within various networking organizations will be very important to be successful in this position.
A highly organized and self motivated person who has the drive to succeed and grow the company footprint within the Atlanta market is essential as we need someone who gets things done.
Being proactive and follow up skills are critical as well as managing a pipeline as most of these targets are already under contract with another service provider however those agreements will come up for renewal.
• US Citizen or possess valid permit with documentation.
• Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
• Associate/Bachelor Degree in related field and/or documented work
Must have a basic working knowledge of the following:
• Landscape Maintenance Services
• Lead Generation and Targeting prospects
• Proposal writing
• Presentation and bidding on jobs
• Building relationships via networking
• Ability to identify flaws or poor areas of landscape service provided by competition.
• Landscape design concept, plant usage and function
• Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, excellent computer skills
• Base Salary of $65k plus Commission
• Simple IRA
• Holiday Pay
• Car Allowance
• Gas Allowance
• Cell Phone
• Lap Top