Project Site Superintendent, Tilt Wall
- Marietta, GA
BraveView, Inc. has been engaged to conduct a search for a Superintendent to oversee various projects using Tilt Wall methodologies. Our client is a leader in the industry building large distribution centers ranging from 250k square feet to well over 1mm square feet.
Our client is looking for someone who is professional, knowledgeable, able to run a safe project on time and on budget and someone who they can invest in for the long haul.
General Description:Direct supervision, coordination, and control of all construction activities including: Direct supervision of construction personnel, coordination of subcontractors, job scheduling & planning, material coordination, quality control, reports, safety, and customer relations. The superintendent shall spend most of his time on his project(s) every day to coordinate work, increase productivity, and check quality and accuracy of work, solve problems, plan activities and materials, and insure safety and cleanliness.Responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Outlook for email to maintain good communication with the Project Team.
- Maintains construction schedule; identifies and solves problems.
- Monitor, manage and control the budget.
- Schedules inspections as necessary throughout the project.
- Prepares schedules and sequences work.
- Understands project plans and specifications.
- Maintains an organized job site including the construction office.
- Must be able to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and safety-toed boots.
- Capable of working long days and weekends per project demands
- Maintain accurate records of hourly payroll.
- Directs all field personnel and subcontractors.
- Walks job sites regularly to observe construction activities and safety.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project specific quality assurance and workmanship program to include self-performed and subcontracted work.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Respectful to client in all circumstances.
- Manages job site safety and safe work practices for employees and subcontractors.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Supervises completion of final punch list.
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture of SAFETY!!
- Transportation to and from project.
- Relocation for out of town projects when required.
- Must be able to travel about all project areas which may require climbing stairs, ladders, scaffolding, working from suspended staging, stepping into and out of excavations, and varying heights.
- Must be capable of working in a variety of physical positions which include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, kneeling, squatting, walking and driving.
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move or position objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Meet Vision Standard: Ability to see 20/40 with both eyes together, with or without corrective lenses.
- 99% field office and site environment.
- 1% office environment.
- Work will involve exposure to varying noise and dust levels.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions which include, but are not limited to, extreme heat, humidity, rainfall, compliment of all seasons, combined with varying starting and stopping times.
- Minimum 5 years general contractor experience as a lead superintendent for tilt wall warehouse/distribution construction. Preference given to candidates who have experience working for concrete self-performing general contractor. Employer prefers individuals with long term tenure goals who have had prior stable employer relationships.
- Must have an understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Safety Training.
- Able to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively.
- Knowledge of plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of layout and equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
- Coordinate Vendors and subcontractors.
- Be able to follow direction.
- Provide references from past jobs.
- Must be a self-motivated and a TEAM PLAYER!!
Thursday, February 6, 2020
$110,000 - $140,000