- Raleigh, NC
We are currently seeking a BIM Coordinator who will work closely with the BIM Manager to ensure model content meets customers expectations and timelines. BIM Coordinator will also be responsible for model and layouts electrical equipment, light fixtures, and raceway based on contract documents meeting all NEC requirements. This position reports to the BIM Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Model and Coordinate all Electrical layout and design per contract documents and NEC
- Work under direction of the BIM Manager, Project Manager, & Project Supervisor
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Produce Shop Drawings and As-Built
- Ensure LOD meet contract requirements
- Assist project managers and superintendents in laying out work
- Document Management Control
- Knowledge of electrical installation techniques.
- Skill in interpreting plans, diagrams and blueprints.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Knowledge and ability to use all Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Bluebeam, and ViewPoint a plus. Candidate would be expected to use all of these within 6 months of hire date.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management OR;
- Five years of electrical experience which includes one year of supervisory experience
- This description is intended to be generic in nature. It is not intended to determine specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
Work authorization:Benefits offered:
- BIM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Modeling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Naviswork: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bluebeam: 3 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCad: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Friday, July 24, 2020
$65,000 + Bonus and Benefits