- Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Business Developer
$65-75k salary range, Commissions on sales, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Company Vehicle with Gas Card, Cell Phone, Laptop
Accountable for identifying and closing new business opportunities within the greater Atlanta market by contacting Property Mangers, Asset Managers and Owners to discuss their landscape maintenance needs and budgets. The annual goal is $1 million in new sales within our profit margin requirements.
- Develop a pipeline of potential targets to contact about landscape maintenance services
- Develop a list of decision makers and communicate our service offerings
- Discuss budgets and timing of upcoming contract renewals
- Discuss portfolio to uncover other properties that they manage in an effort to secure the business opportunity
- Uncover issues client currently has with their service provider to position our company as a solution
- Measure quantities and characteristics of properties in order to estimate or bid on a contract
- Work with internal resources to create bids and proposals and present it to the decision makers
- Be available to answer any questions as being responsive is critical to success
- Ability to close and sell over $1mm in annual new business
- Maintain a clean work place, take care of equipment and vehicles, represent the company brand in a professional manner.
- Perform all required administrative paperwork timely, accurately, and legibly.
- Maintain a professional appearance by wearing proper uniform.
Knowledge, Experience, and Other Requirements
- This position requires a high school diploma, but prefers a four-year degree.
- This position prefers a minimum of five years of business to business sales experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to establish rapport with potential clients
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and follow up skills
- Valid State Drivers License; must maintain a driving record that is insurable by the company’s agent.
Monday, April 12, 2021