Sales Representative, Structural Steel
A BraveView Client
- Atlanta, GA
Braveview Inc. has been engaged by a large Steel Fabricator to recruit an energetic and driven sales professional to join their team in Atlanta Georgia. This company provides structural steel for large projects to include Airports, Stadiums, High Rises, Warehouses, Industrial facilities and other structures.
The position will be tasked with identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships with current customers to include Engineers and General Contractors.
The ideal candidate will possess previous steel/construction-related work experience and have well-established relationships with general contractors in the Southeast region.
- Identify and establish relationships with general contractors in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Manage current and potential client contacts in order to gain new and future work.
- Develop sales plans, proposals and presentations in order to win new projects.
- Meet with clients to determine needs and discuss/promote the capabilities of our company.
- Track upcoming regional business opportunities.
- Provide Sales Manager with updates/developments on current sales activities including upcoming proposals and prospective projects.
- Work closely with Estimating, Project Management and Sales Manager to coordinate and manage the sales process.
- Act as a liaison between customers and our company to resolve inquiries.
- Attend industry related meetings and events.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.Minimum of 5 years of sales/estimating experience in the construction industry.Established relationships with general contractors is essential.
- Comprehensive health plans including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with matching contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life I
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
$100,000 + Bonus & Benefits