Territory / Senior Territory Manager
Brett Fisher Group
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our client is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. The Territory Manager role is responsible for lead generation through validated sales methodology providing results that build brand dedication across all of our innovative products and technologies.
What You'll Tackle:
- Drive the success and growth of your sales territory through cold calling and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and nurture existing relationships to expand the sales of additional results.
- Educate and demonstrate product indications, efficacy, safety, and how these products will improve the client’s needs and that of their customers.
What's Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ sales in either High volume B2B sales or high quota sales requiring a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
- Self-starter and takes direction well
- Open to learning through constructive feedback to improve sales effectiveness and industry knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English and French (strongly preferred)
What’s In It for You:
- First-year OTE: $150k - $200K - dependent on market and sales abilities
- Career growth (they are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP
Friday, September 1, 2023