Medical Device Sales
Brett Fisher Group
- Richmond, VA
Our client is an award-winning, Ireland based medical device manufacturer which produces a life-saving respiratory device. Sold to over 4 million patients in 75 countries worldwide, the groundbreaking aerosol technology is a category leader. We are seeking an accomplished critical care specialist (regional sales leader) to oversee the mid-Atlantic region, based in Richmond. As a field-based position, this role is responsible for the achievement of growth targets by developing and implementing sales strategies for solutions that contribute growth and value to both Aerogen and our distributor partners. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership. In 2016, the CEO was named the European Entrepreneur of the Year at the RSM Awards in Milan, Europe’s largest and most significant cross-sector business recognition program.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for products within your U.S. territory.
- Drive and support distributors in the U.S.
- Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with marketing in the territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Possess value-based and strategic selling skills.
- Creative and innovative in creating new sales opportunities for products.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
- Any other ad hoc duties at the request of your manager.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in medical device sales; 5+ if coming from a related industry
- An accomplished critical care specialist and revenue builder
- Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners, a strong plus.
- A dynamic, confident, driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion. Business acumen and influence are important in establishing credibility across the organization, locally and globally.
- Ability to travel overnight 20 - 40% of the time (depending on the territory).
Monday, August 12, 2019
$70,000 to $90,000