Director, Clinical Education - Medical Device
Brett Fisher Group
- Chicago, IL
Work for one of the most well-regarded medical device firms, and 7x award winner in the airway and respiratory space. Join a high-performing commercial team with great leadership, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow. Our award-winning medical device manufacturer client has seen 20-25% YoY growth. Sold to over 9 million patients in 75 countries worldwide, our client's groundbreaking technology is a category leader.
We are seeking an accomplished candidate who will be responsible for growing business by delivering consultative support and product education to customers and sales representatives. You will play a vital role in developing key education strategies and the implementation of growth initiatives to increase penetration throughout the care continuum. A key component of this position is to integrate education throughout the sales cycle by collaborating with sales, marketing, and clinical teams to break the existing habits of our customer base. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Manage all (300+) clinical education programs in North America including continuing education programs, clinical educators programs, and school programs.
- Work in close collaboration with sales and marketing to design education content, delivery mechanisms with an effortless customer experience.
- Educate customers and sales representatives through regional meeting presentations, workshops, and key customer presentations to support the goals of the regional sales teams.
- Develop sales and marketing tools to support commercial objectives; customer-facing collateral, online education portal, event calendars, and more.
- Build relationships with industry thought leaders, influencers, technology adopters, and refine utilization plan to accelerate peer to peer interactions within multiple acute care verticals.
- Own KPI tracking, program analytics, and communication of results throughout the commercial organization. Monitor performance of key accounts and manage resource allocation by utilizing the tools required to measure return on investment.
- Provide program development leadership to sales force for all Education Programs, as needed, on topic selection, speaker recruitment, industry, and speaker resources, and best practices.
- Identify, recruit, train, and retain Clinical Educator team members.
- Establish best practices, and provide training and development for the sales force, customers, and Clinical Education team members.
- Identify and develop reference sites, super users, and influencers to support customer inquiries for best practices, protocols, staff and patient training, and more.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds without issue.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a health-related field
- 7+ years’ combined experience in sales, marketing or education roles
- Healthcare business and clinical experience preferred
- Proven record of accomplishment in achieving sales, marketing, and corporate goals
- Demonstrated creativity, situation analysis/problem-solving skills, and analytical ability
- Self-starter and motivated individual with a track record of delivering both individual and team results
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership - global marketing, clinical, sales, marketing and numerous 'consulting' bodies (key opinion leaders, clinical educators, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to engage large groups
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers and strategic partnerships (KOL’s, contracted roles, and distributors)
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% (during non-pandemic times) including some weekend work
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary commensurate with experience.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
$160,000 - $180,000