Medical Device Sales Specialist - ICU and Emergency - East Bay
Brett Fisher Group
- Oakland, CA
Are you interested in joining a high-performing team to take your career to the next level? Our award-winning, medical device manufacturer has seen 20-25% YoY growth and the Sales Director for the Western U.S. whom we placed is responsible for over 60% of the growth in 2019. Sold to over 4 million patients in 75 countries worldwide, our client's groundbreaking technology is a category leader. We are seeking an accomplished Territory Manager to oversee and manage our distributor partner reps in the region. As a field-based position, this role is responsible for the achievement of growth targets by developing and implementing sales strategies. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals within the Northern California territory through support and engagement with our distribution partner.
- Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with marketing in territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Educate and influence sales through value-based and strategic selling skills.
- Create new sales opportunities for products.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in NorCal territory.
- Any other ad hoc duties at the request of your manager.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in medical device sales
- An accomplished revenue builder in the ICU and Emergency Department call points
- Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners, a strong plus.
- A dynamic, confident, driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion.
- Ability to travel overnight at least 20 - 40% of the time
Friday, May 8, 2020
$90,000.00 base + commission