Regional Sales Director - Western U.S.
Brett Fisher Group
- Irvine, CA
Work for one of the most well-regarded medical device firms in the airway and respiratory space. Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical devices focusing on anesthesia, respiratory, and urology products. Every year they acquire, license, and launch several new innovative products to market. They sell to over 105 countries and have operations in 12 countries and in-house manufacturing overseas. We seek an accomplished Regional Sales Manager to oversee eight sales reps across the Western U.S. and Texas regions. This role will drive sales for the business and mentor and lead an accomplished team contributing to an over 20% year-over-year growth rate. As a field-based position, this role is responsible for the achievement of growth targets by developing and implementing sales strategies for solutions that contribute growth and value to both our client and their distributor partners. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the region, and execute on direction, working with sales reps and distributor teams to meet/exceed sales targets based on awareness of market and competition activities, business conditions, and new product needs.
- Drive consistent profitable sales growth that achieves plan commitments and operating budget within the region.
- Provide the leadership, coaching, support, training, and feedback as necessary for the team to meet and exceed sales targets and execute individual MBOs in line with corporate and U.S. management objectives and development plans for your team.
- Create strong, collaborative, and results-orientated relationships with external distribution partner sales professionals, region managers, and regional IDN (integrated delivery network) executives to drive deeper market adoption and focus on our client’s products.
- Develop accurate forecasting with regular updates to management on results and plans.
- Effectively partner cross-functionally to develop strategies and tactics and provide mutual support to ensure success for our client’s products.
- Develop quarterly sales incentives, quarterly incentives/spiffs resulting in solid ROI, and quarterly sales out rebates, as required.
- Assist in developing and implementing regional sales ventures/projects as needed.
- Attend and assign necessary sales force personnel to attend trade shows and conferences, communicating specific objectives of their attendance.
- Submit accurate and timely reports regarding expenses, activities, results, market position, and forecasts. Operate within the approved region’s expense budget for the fiscal year.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with at least 1+ years leading and managing or training sales teams
- A sales leader, strategist, and revenue builder with a proven ability to motivate and develop employees in building high-performance sales teams and supporting significant revenue product portfolios.
- Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners are a strong plus.
- “Hands-on” leader who exhibits a strong work ethic and collaborative management style by delving deeply into details to achieve wins and accelerate sales plans.
- Responsible and opportunistic in driving KPIs through sales and corporate account teams and thrives in a growth-oriented culture.
- A dynamic, confident, driven, and articulate leader who can interact effectively at all levels of the organization, forging high-trust relationships and communicating compellingly and directly. Business acumen and influence are important in establishing credibility across the organization, locally and globally.
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please send a resume in Word format to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Tuesday, January 3, 2023