Account Manager - Acute Care / ICU - Medical Device
Brett Fisher Group
- Toronto, Ontario
Work for one of the most well-regarded medical device firms, and 9x award winner in the airway and respiratory space. Join a high-performing commercial team with great leadership, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow. Our award-winning medical device manufacturer client has seen 20-25% YoY growth. Sold to over 9 million patients in 75 countries worldwide, our client's groundbreaking technology is a category leader. We are seeking an accomplished Territory Manager to oversee and manage our distributor partner reps in the region. As a field-based position, this role is responsible for achieving growth targets by developing and implementing sales strategies. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals within the territory through support and engagement with our distribution partner.
- Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with marketing in the territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Educate and influence sales through value-based and strategic selling skills.
- Create new sales opportunities for products.
- Conduct peer-to-peer and promotional events in the GTA and Ontario region.
- Any other ad hoc duties at the request of your manager.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in medical device, hospital call point sales
- An accomplished revenue builder in the ICU and Emergency Department call points
- Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners, a strong plus.
- A dynamic, confident, driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion.
- Ability to travel overnight at least 20 - 40% of the time
Salary commensurate with experience.
Tuesday, March 7, 2023