Entry Level Recruiter - Hybrid
Brett Fisher Group
- Thousand Oaks, CA
Do you have a passion for people? Does world-class customer service describe you to a "T"? Do you want to be a part of a company that offers exponential growth?
There has never been a better time to work for one of the most entrepreneurial organizations in the recruitment and talent acquisition industry. Brett Fisher Group offers its team members room for growth, the absolute best training program in the industry, and the appreciation and compensation they deserve for a job well done! This position will be available Hybrid from our office in Thousand Oaks, CA.
The Brett Fisher Group is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in placing exceptional talent in management and director-level technical accounting, financial reporting, data science and business analytics roles throughout Los Angeles and across the United States. We are looking for someone to join our team as a Sales Development Representative to drive the lead generation efforts and maintain our strategic market initiatives.
The benefits of working with our team:
- Remote/ Hybrid work Available
- GUARANTEED Salary + Bonuses
- Work directly with the Founder of Brett Fisher Group
- The best training in the industry
- Strong Work-Life Balance and Culture
What will you do in this position?
- Strategically increase the volume and quality of interaction and conversations with prospective clients throughout the recruiting process by using a combination of up-and-coming tools and technology, marketing procedures, and outbound communication methods.
- Lead Generation and List Building: review open jobs and research contacts to pursue based on our market focus and expertise
- Attract: develop structured, persuasive, and purposeful marketing campaigns based on the target audience for securing new clients and job orders through structured email, inmail, SMS, and cold calling sequence campaigns
- Set Appointments: connect with hiring contacts and secure phone or video appointments on behalf of the founder to pitch recruitment services
- Tracking: all warm lead responses, following up, to set pitch appointments
- Create Marketing Materials: pitch decks and other attractive collateral used to entice prospects to book an appointment
- Consistently maintain, clean, and organize CRM & database platforms
- Managing company and individual newsfeeds on various social media platforms, i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What catches our team's attention?
- A college education is excellent but having "true grit" is what truly matters!
- 1+ year experience in a sales, high-touch hospitality, donor cultivation, or B2B lead generation role
- Phone Skills/ willingness to communicate using the phone!
- Excellent communication and time management
- Strong digital literacy and creativity to develop marketing materials (a strong plus)
- Highly organized and strategic thinker
- High-energy and positive attitude
If the description above sounds like the kind of team you'd like to be a part of – we look forward to talking with you!
Friday, May 13, 2022
$45,000 to $50,000 + bonuses