Research Associate - Part Time
Brett Fisher Group
- Thousand Oaks, CA
As a Recruitment Research Associate, you will be a key member of a small, high performing search team. We're looking for people who are deeply curious and committed to completing difficult assignments, fueled by connecting with others, an intense hunger to learn, a passion for service, generosity, and a global perspective. We view recruiting on behalf of our clients as a privilege and as ambassadors of their brand. This is a part-time role.
What You’ll Tackle:
Research and Candidate Identification
- Develop a deep understanding of the various roles we are recruiting for.
- Implement a search strategy by performing extensive research relevant to each individual search using firm resources
- Compile data on candidates into firm database.
- Matching strategic objectives of a role to the experience of a prospective candidate
- Proactively initiate contact with relevant potential candidates and sources through persistence and diligent follow up in order to quickly develop optimal candidates for each search and bench position using various resources and communication methods.
- Build relationships with prospective candidates through high touch customer service, proposing appropriate candidate opportunities in alignment with candidate careers, leading to a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain ongoing relationships through regular marketing campaigns with targeted talent segments, leading to the development of talent pools and talent pipelines eventually creating a sustainable talent supply chain.
- Write and edit compelling job description copy.
- Communicate open roles through various firm social media marketing channels.
What’s Needed to Win
- Bachelor's Degree (or in progress).
- 1+ years’ experience and success in an administrative support or research role in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Advanced skills in internet and social media research.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven team player with experience as an effective member of a close-knit team
- Hourly base in addition to performance/activity-based incentives
About Our Firm
The Brett Fisher Group is a boutique, recruiting firm specializing in confidential, off-market searches, placing exceptional talent in management and director level roles in accounting, finance, sales, and marketing, in clients throughout greater Los Angeles and across the U.S. Learn more at BrettFisherGroup.com and www.linkedin.com/company/brett-fisher-group.
We transform lives of the people we work with, connecting professionals with opportunities that allow them to achieve happiness and career fulfillment. We thrive on hearing people's stories and learning about what excites them about their career, their hopes and their aspirations. By connecting these inspired individuals with our forward-thinking clients, both parties grow and prosper in ways that neither had imagined. We are about dreaming big, and making it happen, and aligning ourselves with people who are up for the same.
Friday, May 13, 2022
$18.00 to $22.00 per hour