Head of Marketing - Medical Device
Brett Fisher Group
- Chicago, IL, United States
Work for one of the most well-regarded medical device firms, and 9x award winner in the airway and respiratory space. Join a high-performing commercial team with great leadership, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow. Our award-winning medical device manufacturer client appears on 95% of GPO contracts. Sold to over 16 million patients in 75 countries worldwide and used on millions of hospitalized and critically ill patients, our client's groundbreaking technology is a category leader. The successful candidate will plan, direct, and manage the marketing plan activities and drive the strategic plan for the Americas including working closely with global marketing to deliver the product roadmap process. The role leads a team of 20+ with 4 direct reports and supports sales for the business which has contributed to an over 20% year-over-year growth rate. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Conceptualize and implement ongoing strategic marketing programs to achieve business goals.
- Develop and execute an acute care marketing plan, strategies, and policies in the Americas with particular emphasis on the core industry practices in the Critical Care Departments.
- Develop and execute demand creation activities to drive profitable growth, and implement key market share analytics to assist in business development.
- Provide leadership and support for the implementation and launch of new products in the Americas.
- Determine product pricing strategy to properly position aerosol drug delivery technology within the marketplace; work with sales, marketing clinical organizations, and internal and third parties, to validate sales forecasts.
- Define the appropriate marketing organizational structure to support the short and long-term goals of the business. Develop the talent of the team, elevating the overall marketing skills through leadership, training, and best practice sharing.
- Participate in key technical meetings; partner with Key Opinion Leaders to understand the voice of the customer and to gain market share for aerosol drug delivery technology.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and events, market research management, and website design and content.
- Direct the planning and delivery of all digital marketing activities, including market segment promotional programs, and demand creation lead generation.
- Analyze business trends, and market dynamics and present to the commercial team to determine business growth opportunities.
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with end-user customers, payers, hospital managers, distributors, consultants, vendors, and trade contacts.
- Collaborate and coordinate seamlessly with the global team.
- Develop and lead other special projects as required and requested
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Masters of Business Administration (strongly preferred).
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and Sales (preferred) with at least five years of experience leading marketing teams (4+ in size, managers, and individual contributors) in companies that are known for marketing excellence.
- Experience in medical device or technology-based companies (preferred).
- Experience and demonstrated success in working with field sales teams (required).
- Experience working with payers and administrators.
- Proven track record of strategic marketing plan development and implementation, leading to market share gains.
- Success in driving a metrics-based and highly accountable marketing function.
- Experience working across the Americas across multiple and diverse cultures.
- Global company experience (preferred).
- Non-traditional education in the form of workshops or certificates that advance knowledge in the payer/administrator space (strongly preferred).
- Experience with development and deployment of payer and administrator strategies resulting in a progressive track record of business growth.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023