Independent Sales Representative - Health and Wellness
Brett Fisher Group
- Westlake Village, CA, United States
If you are feeling stuck in a traditional full-time job, seeking a new career, or are in need of a life-changing opportunity with ultimate flexibility and high-income potential, please read on. We are building a team of motivated, self-starting individuals who are passionate about the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils to promote health and wellness. doTERRA has only been around since 2008 and has been experiencing 20-30% YoY growth. This year, doTERRA was ranked a Top Midsize Employer by Forbes and is on a mission to give you financial freedom so you can truly experience life. Add to that aligning yourself with a company whose founders are committed to providing only the highest quality and purest essential oils. Now is the time to leverage your previous sales experience and become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate! Our team is led by one of doTERRA’s top performers with down-line mentorship that will set you up for rapid success. You will be given all the tools you need to set up your business to potentially quadruple your current income in 3-5 years with unlimited potential. Still interested?
About The Opportunity
- Learn our team's proven sales system, including how to identify and qualify leads most likely to engage with the product.
- Develop strong product knowledge in order to confidently present to and suggest products to customers.
- Identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled doTERRA leaders and team mentors.
- Develop and cultivate a personal customer base from friends, family, work colleagues, school, or civic groups as a base and as those core customers share the benefits of the product, your customer base will grow exponentially.
- Within the first 30-60 days, you will start to build a team of sharers and builders under you whose performance directly impacts your financial future. Train, develop, and mentor your team to success.
- Your team of like-minded advocates may become your new work family, where collective achievement will result in everyone’s lives changing significantly.
- Benefit from an industry-leading 65% customer and Wellness Advocate retention rate.
- Work remotely and create your own schedule
- Work as little or as much as you like. Advocates who work 25-40 hours per week can realistically earn $2,000 per month within the first year; $5,000 per month in the second year; $10,000 per month in the third year, and potentially $20,000 per month in the fourth year or after
- Potential long-term residual income
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the industry
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service allows you to focus on what you do best
- Robust online tools to manage your business
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Unlimited sick and vacation days. Though you end up having less sick says as doTERRA products significantly reduce sickness and ailments
- Sales experience with a track record of success selling a product
- Entrepreneurial minded; creative
- Relentless work ethic; action over words; make it happen
- Loves to learn; constantly improving; striving to be the best version of yourself; authenticity
- Leader; thrives in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Resilience and optimism
- Previous network marketing experience (a strong plus)
- Sample doTERRA products! You can’t sell something that you don’t love right? We’re pretty sure you’ll fall in love with the products immediately.
- Schedule a time to speak with our team leader. Hear her story and why she’s so committed to this career.
- Attend a class or one-on-one with our team leader.
- Place your first order.
- Schedule your first class and invite potential customers who you think would benefit from these products.
- Start earning your first commission (direct deposited weekly) within 30 days.
Based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, doTERRA produces and distributes essential oils through more than a million independent distributors worldwide known as Wellness Advocates. In addition to its oils, which are used by individuals and health care professionals, the company also offers products infused with the oils, including personal care and spa products, nutritional supplements, and healthy living products. Learn more here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/about-our-company
Friday, May 22, 2020