Sales Development Representative - Part Time
Brett Fisher Group
- Thousand Oaks, CA
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be a key member of a small, high-performing search team. Your role will be to strategically increase the volume and quality of interactions and conversations with prospective clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process by using a combination of modern search tools and technology, marketing procedures, and outbound communication methods. We're looking for people with high achievement drive, grit and commitment to completing difficult assignments, fueled by connecting with others, an intense hunger to learn, a passion for service, generosity, and a global perspective. We view recruiting on behalf of our clients as a privilege and as ambassadors to their brand. This is a part-time role that could develop into a full-time role over time.
What You’ll Tackle:
Research and Identification
- Develop a deep understanding of the various roles we recruit for
- Implement search strategy by performing extensive research relevant to each individual search using firm resources
- Compile data on candidates and prospective clients into firm database
- Matching strategic objectives of a role to the experience of a prospective candidate
- Proactively initiate contact with relevant potential candidates and sources through persistence and diligent follow-up in order to quickly develop optimal candidates for each search and bench position using various resources and communication methods. Cold calling will be the primary form of communication.
- Develop structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on target audience for securing new clients and job orders
- Data aggregation and organization followed with outbound communication on behalf of practice leader.
- Setting up news alerts from all primary job boards for all types of positions placed; disseminate those postings daily to the appropriate recruiter and track all on a running spreadsheet that can be referenced for ongoing and candidate marketing
- Making and scheduling phone calls on behalf of practice leader
- Using auto-dialer platforms to make higher volumes of calls to target audiences
- Managing multiple calendars simultaneously
- Communicate open roles through various firm social media marketing channels
- Develop structured, cyclical Email and Linked-In Inmail campaigns
- Analysis of campaign metrics, with constant A-B testing and refinement to achieve results goals
- Managing company and individual newsfeeds on various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Consistently maintaining, cleaning and organizing various CRM & database platforms
What’s Needed to Win
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years’ experience and success in an administrative support or research role in an entrepreneurial environment
- Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in internet and social media research
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and on-time
- Proven team player with experience as an effective member of a close-knit team
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly base in addition to performance-based incentives!
About Our Firm
The Brett Fisher Group is a boutique, recruiting firm specializing in placing exceptional talent in management and director level roles in medical device sales and marketing roles throughout greater Los Angeles and across the U.S. Learn more at BrettFisherGroup.com and www.linkedin.com/company/brett-fisher-group.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021