Territory Manager (Medical Devices) - ICU and ED Callpoints
Brett Fisher Group
- Phoenix, AZ
Are you interested in joining a high-performing team to take your career to the next level? Our award-winning, medical device manufacturer has seen 20-25% YoY growth and the Sales Director for the Western U.S. whom we placed is responsible for over 60% of the growth in 2019. Our award-winning, rapidly-growing medical device client produces a life-saving airway and respiratory drug delivery device sold to over 4 million patients in 75 countries worldwide. Their groundbreaking technology is a category leader. We are seeking an accomplished Territory Manager (critical care specialist) to oversee Arizona, New Mexico, and Western Texas territory. This role trains and manages relationships with distributor reps, providing a great transition into sales management. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing, dynamic company with exceptional leadership.
What You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for products within a territory.
- Drive and support the distributors in the U.S.
- Provide clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with marketing in the territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Possess value-based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new sales opportunities for client products.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
- Any other ad hoc duties at the request of your manager.
What’s Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience in medical device sales; preferably in acute care settings; hospital, IDN, ICU, surgery center, emergency room (ED), and urgent care call points.
- An accomplished sales leader and revenue builder.
- Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners, a strong plus.
- A dynamic, confident, driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion.
- Ability to travel overnight at least 50% of the time outside of the Phoenix market.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
$75,000 to $85,000.00