IT Audit Senior
- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with one of Chicagoland's greatest and fastest growing firms. The company is known internationally for being a top workplace and a strong service provider to their customers. Their awards and accolades tell it all... this is a great place to work and develop a strong career both inside and outside of the internal audit function.
The audit team is a large, world-class team focused on operational risk-based audits. If you are an auditor who likes to do the creative, out-of-the-box work to improve a business and its' processes... this is it! The company is seeking analytical beings that love to investigate and create audits from scratch. If you might be interested in doing challenging work and learning from the business in the business, this might be the role for you!
Things to get excited about:
- 42% of their hires in 2015 came from internal employees. In 2016, 36% were internal employees. They promote and transfer people regularly.
- High visibility, client facing role.
- 10% travel or less. If you don’t want to travel, it isn’t forced on you.
- Benefits: Pension plan fully funded by company, 401k and match, Flex hours, Work from home 1 day a week. Up to 2 days for high performers, Strong PTO plan
- Lead assigned IT audit projects to achieve department guidelines and within established timetables with results.
- Identifies risks and controls within applications and systems that key business processes and performs an assessment to determine audit scope
- Develops the audit program, manages the execution of the audit test procedures, including reviewing and analyzing evidence and ensuring appropriate conclusions are reached
- Focus on staff development during the execution of our audit engagements
- Drafts reports and ensures findings and actions are well documented in accordance with department standards
- Consults through ad-hoc advisory engagements while working hand-in-hand with business units to share risk considerations as they undergo strategic projects
- Contributes to department initiatives to improve IA processes, including but not limited to data analytics strategies and the Fraud Center of Excellence
- Self-motivated individuals could have periodic flexibility in their work location and a complimentary shuttle is available to public transportation if needed
The most qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of IT audit experience with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Public accounting / consulting related experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT required.
- CPA, CIA, CISSP or CISA is preferred
Tuesday, July 30, 2019