Get excited! We have a unique opportunity that offers growth with a developing Internal Audit team striving for world-class excellence – and I believe your experience could be a great fit!
Our team is partnered with an area healthcare leader that is known for top-notch healthcare, highly ranked education programs, and well-rounded research programs. They are looking to add a Senior Auditor to their team!
This is a senior-level role that will be a leader to Staff Auditors on the team, initiate & complete complex audit assignments, propose solutions and opportunities for improvement, etc. Audits include both financial & operational, and nuances within scope of work create opportunities for investigation and discovery, resulting in interesting audit projects.
What else is there to get excited about?!
• Hybrid work schedule - Tuesdays and Wednesdays in office; flexibility outside of that as needed
• 40-hour work weeks
• Very strong and inexpensive health benefits
• Company-funded pension plan
• High exposure to CFO, CEO, other leadership members
• Director is a very friendly, approachable, understanding leader
• Team gathers for happy hours, team building, etc.
• Audit team has a ton of findings - lots of fun, diverse, challenging work
• Be a creator and changer - not just someone who checks boxes
Send your resume to me at email@example.com or apply directly here!