Senior IT Auditor
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is proud to announce that we are helping a remarkable financial institution find a talented Senior IT Auditor that enjoys the fast pace and stimulating nature of the stock trading world! This position is available due to the company's rotation system and a quickly growing team.
- An incredible Audit team that has doubled in the past 3 years
- Report to an attentive and compassionate director
- Rotate out of Audit and diversify your exposure to other roles like Finance and Data Analytics
- Prompt promotion opportunities
- Strong compensation, above market level
Sr. IT Auditor Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field, with an emphasis in Information Technology.
- Minimum of four years of audit experience in Information Technology.
- Data analysis tools experience such as ACL, IDEA, or SAS.
- Experience working in a highly complex IT environment required.
- Experience working with regulatory organizations, particularly the SEC, CFTC, FINRA, a plus.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) /or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred. Additional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other related certifications a plus.
Contact our team for more details!
Tuesday, June 4, 2019