- Naperville, IL
A Chicago area global technology manufacturer that supports medical equipment, telecommunications, aircraft, spacecraft, and defense equipment systems is looking to hire a Senior Auditor onto their audit team!
- Perform audit activities to ensure timely completion and to maximize efficiency of audit approach.
- Assist Internal Audit management to identify internal control and financial statement risks as well as business process improvement opportunities; develop appropriate plans to address risks and opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Communicate audit results and ensure that results are understood, presented fairly, properly documented, and appropriate action plans are put into place and agreed upon by management.
- Support annual external financial audits of the Company and its subsidiaries.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred CPA and/or CIA
- 2-5 years in public accounting and/or 2-5 years in internal audit, preferably in a large manufacturing company
- Knowledge of generally accepted auditing principles, practices, and theory
- Self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Tuesday, June 22, 2021