Senior Internal Auditor
- Lincolnshire, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with a global industry-leading manufacturing organization who is growing their audit team! The company has a huge focus on clean energy and fuel, and is making waves in this space.
- Assist in planning audits including areas to be reviewed and procedures to be performed.
- Review the relevance, reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify, and report information
- Recommend improvements in procedures and systems.
- Assist in preparing written documents for auditees that summarize the findings of each audit.
- Assist in the development of action plans that will address each audit finding.
- Review operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in internal audit, public accounting, or equivalent.
- CPA and/or MBA is desirable.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must interact well and be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization including directors, general managers and officers.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Reasonable proficiency with PC and related software.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021