- Schaumburg, IL
As a result of growth, a firm that focuses on real estate investors with over $3B in assets is looking for a Property Accountant to add to their team! The perfect candidate would be an optimistic self-starter with the ability to achieve results independently while working well in a team environment.
What you would be doing as a Property Accountant:
- Maintain tenant leases
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Monthly general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation analyses, and month end closings
- Monthly compiled financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Annual CAM and real estate tax reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation and input
- Acquisition and sale journal entries
Perks you should know about:
- Employer pays 100% health insurance
- Collaborative and relaxed work environment with an employer who supports life outside of work
- National client base that is GROWING!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience, real estate experience is a plus
- Yardi or other real estate accounting software experience preferred
Friday, August 6, 2021