Senior Accountant-Remote Flexibility!
- Chicago, IL
Our client, a fast-growing acquisitive commercial bank in the New York Metropolitan area, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Primary responsibilities of this role will include supporting the month-end close, preparation of general ledger reconciliations, and researching & clearing reconciling items. Above all else, they are seeking an ambitious individual who is eager to grow their skillset.
This organization has a rich history of innovation and you could significantly contribute to their continued success!
- Strong Culture: Join a big bank with a close-knit, family-oriented environment.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy an array of competitive benefits that cater to your well-being, making sure you're taken care of both professionally and personally.
- Flexibility: Hybrid and remote work arrangements, giving you the freedom to balance your professional and personal life.
- Growth Opportunities: Strong emphasis on diversification and expansion, anticipating another large acquisition down the road. As they grow, so do your opportunities to learn, progress, and excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in the banking industry.
- Working knowledge of basic US GAAP concepts required.
- The individual for this role must possess good analytical skills, be inquisitive and understand the importance of maintaining a strong control environment.
- The ability to evaluate existing processes and identify process changes to enhance efficiencies and controls is a plus.
Thursday, August 17, 2023