Senior Internal Auditor - CPG
- Chicago, IL, United States
Join a leading manufacturer of packaged foods and beverages. We have a network of over 40 manufacturing facilities across North America and Italy. Our primary focus is on private label products for both retail grocery and food away from home customers. We've grown from $700M in 2007 to $6B+, mainly through acquisitions, and we continue to grow.
- True audit rotation with a commitment of two years in audit before transitioning into the business.
- Tremendous growth and ongoing acquisition.
- Emphasis on innovative technology, including data analytics and automation.
- Assist the Leadership Team in executing Emerging Risk & Response engagements, assessing organizational operations, processes & controls, and other associated risks.
- Identify enterprise risks and recommend mitigation strategies within the multi-tenant framework.
- Ensure projects are completed timely within the annual audit plan and within budget.
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of experience for Staff Auditors; 4-5 years of experience for Senior Auditors.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, or relevant professional certification.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task multiple projects, and accomplish assignments on time with high quality.
- Experience in AuditBoard, SAP, Alteryx or PowerBI is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply today to join our team and help us continue our exciting growth journey!
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disability
Wednesday, July 12, 2023