- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with a Fortune 200 company in the manufacturing arena - recently named the #1 most admired company in their industry by Fortune Magazine. They are hiring an Audit Supervisor to their growing team!
- Identifies and evaluates operational and financial risk areas to provide key input toward the development and execution of the Audit Plan.
- Executes audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Communicates audit progress, observations, and recommendations to audit and division management in a timely manner.
- Identify process simplification opportunities utilizing a variety of audit and financial analysis tools and techniques.
- Provides or assists in providing training, coaching and guidance to Audit staff conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Ensures audit reports are substantive and completed shortly after fieldwork.
- Ensures reports forwarded to audit management are prepared at a professional level of completeness, style, and accuracy and are grammatically correct.
- Ensures staff evaluations are substantive and completed timely after each engagement.
- Practices inclusive leadership and creates an environment that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting from an accredited university is required.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically without restrictions.
- At least four years of full-time experience in auditing manufacturing companies, including one year of audit supervisory experience.
- Certification or working toward a certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate good planning and project management skills when managing multiple responsibilities at once and effectively achieving deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Effective verbal and written communication, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, presentations, summaries and analyses.
Friday, June 24, 2022