Sr IT Audit Analyst
- Lake Forest, IL
Senior IT Auditor
Our client is seeking dynamic individuals for an excellent job opportunity within the Internal Audit Services department at its headquarters offices in Lake Forest, IL.
Key responsibilities will include analyzing business processes, identifying technology risks, evaluating the design of IT controls, executing IT audit tests, documenting work papers, reporting on the effectiveness of the IT control environment, and performing data analytics. Internal Audit is responsible for risk and control assessment, high impact special projects, and improving management processes and controls on a company-wide basis. A key objective of the Internal Audit department is to develop high potential individuals who desire to move into key positions within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting, or Finance.
- 2-5 years of IT consulting, internal auditing, data analytics, and/or public accounting experience
- Experience with Information Technology audit activities including the evaluation of SOX general IT controls, application controls, completeness and accuracy of key reports, cybersecurity assessments, and other risk based IT audits
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player who can work closely with others to complete projects under pressure with limited time and resources..
- Be able to work independently with limited supervision and in a deadline-based environment
- Ability to interact effectively with management at all levels
- Must demonstrate professionalism and courtesy in all stakeholder interactions
- High energy and intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to travel up to 10% annually (domestic only)
- Dual or advanced degrees or professional certifications (CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, etc.).
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Experience or interest in data analytics (ACL, IDEA, Data Warehouse, etc.)
Wednesday, November 27, 2019