Tax Analyst/Senior Tax Analyst
- Oak Brook, IL
Our client, a leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging and paper products, is currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst. In this role, you'll serve as the Senior Tax Manager's right hand in managing the preparation of all sales & use tax returns, property tax returns, as well as federal & state income tax returns. This is a really unique opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of a growing company’s tax strategies, reporting, and new entity creation.
- Three to five years of tax experience with strong state tax background.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. MST and/or CPA a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with CorpTax compliance and provision software.
- Experience with SAP.
- Must be “customer driven” to provide accurate and timely results to Tax Team and to Finance and Accounting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in the pulp and paper industry.
- Able to work independently with good communications skills across organizational functions.
- Competitive comp
- Amazing benefits
- Collaborative and upbeat culture
- Big focus on sustainability and the environment
Tuesday, September 12, 2023