Associate Marketing - Field Marketing
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search has recently partnered with a major telecommunications company in search of an Associate Marketing Member!
Some things to get excited about!
- Nominated as one of Forbe's America's Best Employers for Diversity
- A leading-edge technology company
- Medical, dental, and vision plans start on day 1
- Competitive salary
- Access to company vehicle
- Generous paid time off plans
- 401k match
Local Market Support:
- Work directly with Consumer Marketing and local company personnel to provide direct conduit to community-related activities and provide feedback and perceptions related to products and services.
- Provide local support for marketing strategies including customer demonstration events, open houses, customer appreciation, and other public events to generate sales.
- Develop partnerships with MDU owners and/or property managers to gain referral agreements and marketing opportunities; develop business relationships with Home Owners Associations and real estate agents or developers for marketing agreements and/or specialized marketing programs.
- Develop contacts/relationships with local Chambers of Commerce, town administrators and other community business groups and leaders
- Create opportunities with marketing events/partnerships to support our Commercial Sales team with a chance to engage customers or potential customers. Tactically integrate Commercial Marketing, creating an avenue to support action (referral generation, campaign support, local market activities).
- Support Commercial Sales efforts with marketing merchandising aides, promotional products, strategic integration into marketing programs and introductions to key partnerships that offer potential sales revenue.
- Partner with Consumer, Commercial and Customer Experience marketing to understand all customers and how targets each area with the right tools and tactics to drive overall business sales and growth.
- Monitor and identify competitive threats and opportunities.
- Collect competitive data and funnel to consumer and commercial product management/development support teams.
- Provide competitor offering/pricing and supply comparisons to products and services.
- Act as a conduit for the Consumer and Commercial Sales Teams to Product Management/Development with input on potential product and service modification and developments feedback.
- Assist with Aid to Construction (ATC) and Land Development Agreements (LDA) as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4+ years professional work experience.
- 4+ years marketing experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with evaluating sponsorship proposals and negotiating marketing contracts.
- Must be able to travel locally 40%-50% of the time in assigned local territory.
- Background and/or working knowledge in customer service, marketing, management and/or sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019