Supervisor, Audit Analytics
- Lake Forest, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a global healthcare leader located in the North suburbs of Chicago. They are looking to add an Audit Analytics Supervisor to their team!
The Supervisor will lead the audit teams by designing and developing analytical tests and automated procedures that assist in the identification of financial, compliance and technology risk.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or CISSP certification
- 5-7 years prior experience working in an analytics capacity or in risk advisory field
- ERP Literacy, experience working with data from various ERP systems.
- SAP experience required (BPCS, JDE experience preferred)
- Analytical experience using advance analytics tools (R, Python, etc.) to solve complex business problems
- Experience writing and interpreting SQL queries and statements to explore source data and data issues
- Experience developing scripts for process automation
Things to get excited about:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Thursday, August 5, 2021