Financial Auditor - Philanthropy-focused company
- Deerfield, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a powerful household brand name that is making waves in the global market. The company is known for their innovation, philanthropy, and how well they treat their employees. If you are an auditor with experience in public accounting or internal audit, and are looking for a place to call home and a team to call family, let's talk!
Benefits to get excited about!
- 401k match - up to 4.5% - vested immediately!
- Annual 6% profit sharing
- Competitive base + bonus
- An onsite fitness center with additional wellness benefits (nutrition counseling, partnerships with other fitness facilities)
- PPO or HSA health options and dental & vision coverage
- Team-oriented culture in the audit group, led by a Director that wants to train/develop employees!
- Merit-based promotions
We are looking for a Financial Auditor to conduct internal operational and/or financial audits for our corporate function and operational units totaling $6 Billion in sales. The ideal candidate will have experience contributing to audit plans, executing internal audits for our industry-leading brands.
The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate situations where results may be difficult to measure and be comfortable accomplishing assignments with little direct supervision. This position will be based in our headquarters in Deerfield, IL and require 30-50% travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform audits of functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the effectiveness of the control systems.
- Work with process owners to develop actionable remediation plans that address the fundamental root cause of audit findings.
- Assist in the preparation of audit report and executive summary communicating the results of the audit and related corrective recommendations.
- Assists operating company management in the documentation effort to fulfill the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act regarding the company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 2 years of experience.
- CPA, CIA, or MBA preferred.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020