Internal Audit Supervisor
- Arlington Heights, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with an audit team that is going through a lot of exciting change. As they shift from a SOX-heavy team to a risk-based operationally-focused team, they are looking for bright & determined team players to help lead the charge. This is a place to really put your fingerprint on an organization and see the results of your work and creativity.
- Conduct risk, process, and financial audits and support the Audit Manager in the timely execution of the audit process cycle from planning, fieldwork, report issuance, and issue remediation, including escalation to the Audit Manager as required.
- Complete audits in accordance with the Global Audit Manual and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
- Perform work paper reviews and coaching of more junior members of the team on allocated audit assignments.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with audit clients during the course of the audit process.
- Build relationships with client management to ensure timely completion of audits and foster an open dialogue about control and process concerns.
- Draft audit reports for management, which contain properly vetted findings, root cause analysis of issues identified, and practical action plans.
- Complete assigned tasks within the allocated budgeted hours and escalate any challenges to complete the assigned tasks within the budgeted hours to the Audit Management.
- Work with others or independently as determined by needs of the assignment; seek guidance and confirmation of progress as required.
- Participate in the recruitment process for employment candidates.
- Carry out duties following Gallagher policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance and Gallagher’s shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
Monday, March 16, 2020