Revenue Accounting Manager - Telecommunications
- Chicago, IL
A well-known leading technology company that services over 5 million people daily is looking for a Manager of Revenue Accounting! The company has consistently grown over the years.
- Ensure accounting records, monthly accounting close activities (including journal entries and account reconciliations) and variance analysis are properly prepared, maintained and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure journal entries, and resulting financial statement accounts are stated in accordance with US GAAP.
- Ensure understanding of transactional flow through various systems to monitor and ensure accurate financial reporting
- Establish, maintain and consistently implement policies and procedures to ensure that internal controls are operating effectively.
- Participate in enterprise projects to ensure appropriate requirements are developed based on a solid understanding of financial systems, transactional flow and support testing, if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA is preferred.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- 7+ years of accounting experience, broad experience and knowledge in all areas of Accounting/ Finance required
- 2+ years of supervision experience is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of US GAAP and internal controls, working knowledge of general ledger and financial systems
- Advanced computer competency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Wednesday, April 21, 2021