Director of Financial Reporting
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a $13B real estate investment management company who is looking to hire an Director of Financial Reporting for their team!
This is a newly created role that will be supporting a REIT planning to go public. This person will be working closely with the VP of Finance to lead all quarterly/annual reporting, and eventually help build out their accounting practices/policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA Required.
- 8+ years of experience. Big 4/Public Accounting experience preferred. Real estate experience is a plus.
- 10-K, 10-Q, SEC filing experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while understanding the necessity of clear communication and coordination
- Medical, Dental, FSA, HSA, Vision
- 401k Match of 100% up to 5% vested immediately
- Life, Disability insurance
- Parental Leave, flexible vacation time and paid holidays
- Free gym on-sight
- Annual Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Covered Annual Divvy Membership
Monday, February 22, 2021