Senior Financial Analyst - International Manufacturer!
- Des Plaines, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to partner with a leading, international manufacturer to secure an experienced Senior Financial Analyst for their executive team. This role will directly support senior leadership at their corporate office, including helping to build out processes/procedures that will be rolled out company-wide.
- Partner with Corporate Finance Leadership and business unit leaders on the design and development of the framework that will guide effective operating reviews, annual operating plans, and long-range planning processes.
- Implement processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business policies in coordination with other departments.
- Prepare and consolidate business plans, including the annual budget process, and all additional periodic forecasts requested by business leaders.
- Conduct and document complex financial/analysis projects and prepares forecasts.
- Conduct and document more complex financial and business analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, profitability, and investments.
- Coordinate the preparation, roll-up, and presentation of analysis results.
- Perform analysis and research for the preparation of long-range planning, operating reviews, and annual operating plans.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, profitability, and other related areas.
- May also be responsible for general accounting activities.
- May prepare and compile data for income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports for more complex business units or plants.
- Perform tasks in accordance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
- Serve as a coach and assist in the training of less experienced employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required.
- 3+ years of Corporate FP&A experience required.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry desired.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP along with Hyperion HFM desired.
- Accounting Certification Preferred (such as CPA).
Monday, February 15, 2021