Senior Compensation Analyst
- Des Plaines, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a multi-billion dollar manufacturer to find a Senior Compensation Analyst.
- Contribute to the development of Employee Value Proposition.
- Assist the Director Global Compensation in evolving global compensation strategy, processes and programs.
- Collaborate and partner with HR colleagues to understand their challenges related to compensation programs; and key issues in attracting, motivating and retaining high quality, diverse talent.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and deliver results aligned with enterprise and HR strategy, including policy deployment initiatives.
- Play an integral role during the setup, implementation and roll out of Workday.
- Take a lead role in completing an organization wide job architecture project including designing job levels, mapping jobs, analyzing incumbent impact, building pay structures and roll out to HR and Leaders.
- Partner with HR colleagues and internal clients to understand business needs, job requirements and organizational design to evaluate jobs.
- Serves as subject-matter expert on compensation related projects and provides support to HR colleagues on compensation philosophy, policies, programs and processes.
- Provide support on annual compensation/merit reviews and bonus planning, in partnership with HR team members.
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies around compensation processes and programs.
- Participate in applicable salary surveys ensuring accurate and timely data submission.
- Analyzes salary survey data, evaluates market trends, and makes recommendations regarding organizational salary adjustments, merit budgets, and structure adjustments.
- Conducts market studies to determine benchmarks and determining competitive positioning.
- Provide effective problem solving and communication with all internal and external customers to ensure requests are handled efficiently.
- Ensure compensation programs and job classifications comply with applicable wage and hour laws.
- Ensure on-going audits for internal compliance, governance, ensuring adherence to country, local and federal statutes and laws.
- Supports executive compensation projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of global Compensation experience; preferably within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Experience with compensation programs within union and non-union environments.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically.
Tuesday, July 19, 2022