Financial Reporting Manager - Real Estate
- Chicago, IL
A fast-growing REIT in downtown Chicago is hiring for a Manager of Financial Reporting!
- Location: Downtown Chicago
- Work Schedule: 2 days in office
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k Match
- Compensation: $95,000 - $110,000 base plus bonus
- Manage and lead the preparation and distribution of internal and external financial statements, operational reports, and other required reports in compliance with lender, investor, and other requirements while maintaining the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy.
- Perform analytic reviews to interpret operating and financial performance and present findings to management.
- Manage a high volume of contractual and internal reporting deadlines simultaneously to ensure full compliance.
- Research and resolve accounting issues, including the evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure US GAAP compliance.
- Assist in the coordination and support of third-party auditors.
- Lead and coach team members to meet the team’s goals and reporting obligations
- Weekly, monthly, and period-end closing duties, including the preparation of journal entries and reconciliations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years of accounting experience, financial reporting experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while maintaining a continuous improvement mentality.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022