Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- Deerfield, IL
A globally recognized leader in nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing and distribution is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join its dynamic team. This is an exceptional opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a role that impacts the world positively.
- Support the month-end close process in Accounting, including ledger operations, report generation, and foreign exchange rate maintenance.
- Assist with the operation and maintenance of financial systems like BPC, Trinech Cadency, Avantis, Blueworks, and SharePoint.
- Work on the development of additional functionality within S/4 HANA, including the implementation of more modules.
- Maintain and enhance general ledger master data and support company's clean energy initiatives.
- Perform data quality analysis on financial systems data and support data governance initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of diversified experience with accounting systems, data governance, and internal controls.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Finance module. Experience with Group Reporting, BPC, and Trintech is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to make sound business decisions in complex and ambiguous environments.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023