Senior Accountant - Downtown Manufacturing!
- Chicago, IL
A Fortune 1000, International Manufacturer in downtown Chicago is looking to hire at the Senior level on their accounting team! This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives, but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and loft career paths.
- Monthly journal entries, including tax transactions and expense accruals
- Reconcile key balance sheet accounts
- Purchase order approvals
- Calculate and record bad debt expense on the corporate ledgers
- Produce select quarterly and annual SEC footnotes and earning release schedules
- Provide financial variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting support
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. CPA preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills; attention to detail; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and experience with JDE or similar accounting system
Wednesday, March 17, 2021