Senior IT Auditor
- Chicago, IL
One of the nation’s leading insurers with $8 billion in assets, is searching for a Senior IT Auditor to join their audit team!
This role will help facilitate significant transformational change including implementing digital technologies (i.e. robotics) and expanding and integrating data analytics while working closely with senior leadership and business unit partners as well as leading and performing value additive and impactful audits.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of information technology experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or Financial Services Industry with an understanding of insurance
- CISA certification is required
- Understanding of operational, financial, information technology and regulatory risks and risk mitigation
- Strong knowledge of auditing and fraud investigations.
- Ability to travel between 10 – 30%
Tuesday, April 13, 2021