Fortune 100 Technical Accounting Manager
- Chicago, IL
A top-ranked Fortune 100 company is looking to hire a Manager of Technical Accounting Manager. Everyone knows this company name globally in the retail space and they show no signs of slowing down!
This role is responsible for developing accounting policies, procedures and controls and implementing new accounting standards. Also responsible for ensuring that the reporting and activities adhere to GAAP and company policies.
Things you should know:
- Sit on the leadership team that works on strategy and initiatives. Regular interaction and presentation to stakeholders
- Support special accounting projects such as mergers & acquisitions
- Hybrid position with remote flexibility (in office 1-2 a week)
- Earn a competitive total compensation package with amazing perks/benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and at least 5 years of experience in public accounting (e.g., Big Four) or industry, with experience in performing technical accounting research
- Master’s degree in accounting
Wednesday, March 15, 2023