Director of Human Resources
- Oak Brook, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a multi-million dollar construction company to find a Director of Human Resources. This individual will play a very strategic role in helping the company further its focus on training and development, succession planning, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working for a private company with broad responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with critical attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Understands the strategic priorities of the company and how they impact the HR department.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Has a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service by respond quickly and professionally to all internal and external inquiries.
Thursday, June 3, 2021