Director of FP&A
- Chicago, IL
The Financial Planning & Analysis Leader will lead a growing team of finance professionals and collaborate with the company leadership team on budgeting, forecasting, operational execution, and strategic analysis with a focus on providing actionable intelligence to drive performance. This individual will be a key member of the Accounting & Finance team and play an essential role in supporting the company’s operational and growth plans. This position is based in the Chicago office and will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
This role is ideal for a professional who has intellectual curiosity, a commitment to “getting the job done”, and is open to engaging in a cross-functional approach to executing their responsibilities. This individual should have highly developed communication skills and be flexible in a team-first environment.
- Drive the strategic planning and budget process.
- Collaboratively develop and monitor business performance metrics and KPIs to facilitate effective management of the business, leading to strategic decision-making.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical, operating, and financial information regarding profitability, capital expenditures, and performance against budget.
- Evaluate and enhance ongoing systems and reporting to identify and clearly communicate potential business issues on a proactive basis.
- Assist in evaluating financial best practices to strengthen them across the entire organization.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a dynamic and demanding environment with a track record of success in FP&A roles.
- Experience in developing and managing a team focused on enhancing a company’s Financial Planning & Analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and management skills with an emphasis on leading a growing team in a fast-paced environment.
- BS in accounting or finance, or other advanced degree with a focus on these competencies or real estate highly desirable.
- Significant experience with financial and technology systems preferred.
Friday, October 28, 2022