Internal Auditor - a brandname that we all love
- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a Fortune 500 company that we all know and love. They’re looking to bring in a strong Internal Auditor to join their growing team! Strong compensation packages, low travel (15%), and a brand name that Mom and Dad will be proud to tell their friends you work for. The company is very charitable locally and across the globe, and they give back to their employees in many ways.
Things to get excited about:
- Strong compensation packages
- WFH 1-2 days a week
- Low travel – 15%
- Newly created role to keep up with the growth of the organization
- There is a ton of room for growth and advancement on this team and outside of audit
- Global team that works on a lot of interesting financial and operational audits
- Very charitable organization
Under general supervision of a more experienced auditor, assists with Financial, Operational, IT audits or investigations. Reviews and tests the design and effectiveness of internal controls for a specific portion of the audit. Identifies the need for recommendations and improvements in internal control.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business management, computer science, quantitative analysis, or other business fields of study OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 1.5 years of experience in financial/operational auditing or information technology auditing.
- Experience working with internal control concepts (risk and control).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
Apply below to learn more!
Monday, March 16, 2020
$63,000 to $73,000