Vice President, Tax
- Chicago, IL
A leading global privately-held developer and operator of sustainable energy solutions searching for a VP of Tax! They are headquartered in the U.S. and have 1000+ employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The VP Tax will report to the Vice President, Corporate Finance in the company’s Chicago headquarters and manage a team of 12-15 tax professionals. This role works in close coordination with the following roles, among others:
- Vice President, Accounting
- Vice President, Treasury & Financial Planning
- Various Vice Presidents, Finance & Capital Markets
- Approximately 15+ years of experience in tax and accounting functions (Big 4/Public firm experience highly desired)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field required
- Master’s Degree in Taxation, CPA, or JD/LLM required
- Technically proficient in partnership tax law and international tax with tax structuring and planning experience
- Extensive experience providing technical tax advisory and structuring support for commercial transactions
- Experience leading global tax compliance. The Company has a complex tax structure with over 500 tax compliance filings annually.
- Experienced in short-term and long-term tax forecasting with preferable experience with incorporating foreign tax credits, business-specific tax credits, recapture, and managing ordinary versus capital gain dynamics.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020