Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
- Chicago, IL
An International Manufacturer in downtown Chicago is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to their SEC Reporting team.
There is excellent exposure to the business within this role, and reports to the Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting. The position sits in their downtown Chicago office and is currently in a hybrid model with 2 days in the office.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Participate in the monthly close process, including preparing the consolidation and financial statements as well as supporting schedules and analytics
- Participate in the preparation of required SEC reports, including Form 10Qs, 10Ks and 8Ks
- Prepare quarterly segment reporting and inventory analytics
- Participate in the quarterly balance sheet review process
- Provide support to internal and external auditors during the quarterly/annual close processes
- Assist in performing technical accounting research and preparing memos for matters that affect the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting/audit experience; manufacturing experience is a plus
- SEC filing experience is required.
- Strong work ethic and project management skills as well as an interest in automation
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Available to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience with OneStream, JDE, CoStar and/or Workiva is a plus
Thursday, June 23, 2022
85,000 - 92,000