Senior IT Auditor
- Naperville, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with a global supplier of consumable materials who is looking to grow their IT audit team!
They are looking for a Senior IT Auditor who will:
- Conduct internal financial and/or system audits and risk assessments
- Test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy and report discrepancies.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated
- Execute internal audits within established business process controls
- Develop formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT audit experience in public accounting firm or comparable business experience
- Professional certification (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISSP, CISA, CISM) or express willingness to obtain a certification during a specified period of time
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, CobiT, COSO 2013 Framework, and other technical IT standards such as NIST
- Prior experience in operational IT audits is highly preferred
Wednesday, April 14, 2021