Our client, a Fortune 200 life sciences company, is hiring a Senior Auditor.
This company creates healthcare products that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every day and they also take care of their employees with substantial benefits!
Things to be excited about:
The Senior Auditor, Global IT is responsible for assessing the adequacy of Global Information Technology security and controls for applications and infrastructure throughout company's international and domestic organizations. The individual will effectively scope and plan for assigned audit engagements including preparation of audit risk assessments and planning to drive appropriate audit coverage. The IT auditor will execute audit fieldwork using a risk-based approach to help ensure effective testing coverage. They will identify control gaps and other areas of risk exposure related to controls within IT processes and deliver achievable, meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.
• Lead and execute Information Systems audits throughout company's international and domestic organizations.
• Participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the audit plan for assigned entities.
• Assess the design and development of security solutions and their adherence to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements.
• Prepare and present audit findings to senior management.
• Maintain comprehensive historical audit work paper documentation that fully supports reported audit results, leveraging established department tools and standards.
• Proactively communicate with key stakeholders regarding audit status, findings and other relevant issues.
• Stay abreast of current and emerging security risks. Research new technologies, understand existing processes, and reference recognized standards and frameworks.
• Work collaboratively with others on the Corporate Audit team to proactively assess organizational IT risks and ensure effective audit coverage.
• Identify control gaps and other areas of heightened risk exposure related to governance, risk management and internal controls within IT processes.
• Design and deliver achievable meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.