Senior Financial Auditor - Excellent benefits!
- Glenview, IL
A Fortune 500 life sciences company is hiring on their growing Financial audit team! They create products that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every day and also provide their internal employees with substantial benefits!
Some things to get excited about:
- Lead and execute Information Systems audits throughout the company’s international and domestic organizations.
- Participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the audit plan for assigned entities.
- Prepare and present audit findings to senior management.
- Maintain comprehensive historical audit work paper documentation that fully supports reported audit results, leveraging established department tools and standards.
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders regarding audit status, findings other relevant issues.
- Work collaboratively with others on the Corporate Audit team to proactively assess organizational IT risks and ensure effective audit coverage.
- Identify control gaps and other areas of heightened risk exposure related to governance, risk management and internal controls within IT processes.
- Design and deliver achievable meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years consulting, public accounting or Fortune 500 experience preferred
- Experience in Execution of Information Systems audits, including Application, Platform (AS400, UNIX, Windows) or General IT Controls; or Implementation of large-scale ERP packages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Deep insight of best practice standards and frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST is desirable.
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across major-computing areas are desirable
- Experience with Technology Risk Management / IT Audit function in Enterprise organizations is desirable
- Foreign language skills and/or professional certification (CISA, CISSP, MBA) are a plus
- 15-40% travel to International and Domestic locations
Monday, March 29, 2021