Senior Internal Auditor - F500 Rotational Program
- Oak Brook, IL
Senior Internal Auditor
We are partnered with a Fortune 500 Consumer Products company that has grown from $700M in 2007 to $6B+ over the past few years! They are currently looking to add to their internal audit rotation program at the Senior level.
- Assists the Leadership Team in executing Emerging Risk & Response engagements, assessing organizational operations, processes & controls, and other associated risks.
- Identify enterprise risks and recommend mitigation strategies within the multi-tenant framework.
- Ensure projects are conducted within budgets and completed timely within the annual audit plan.
- Collaborate and maintain strong and productive relationships with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Represent leadership framework core values throughout business relationships and engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of operational audit experience in big four, manufacturing, or Fortune 500 companies.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA or relevant professional certification.
Wednesday, June 21, 2023